PRACTICAL INFO KVO - AA GHENT
Sunday at 21.00h KVO plays its second home game of the season. Because of the covid-protocol this match is only accessible for subscribers.
Note: you will need to show the ticket you received in your mailbox to enter the stadium, NOT your season ticket. You can already collect your season ticket (including gift box) in the fanshop.
Below we list all the (corona) rules:
- As mentioned above, esome of the subscribers are there. This on the basis of the bubble forms we have received. On Thursday at the latest, the bubble leader will receive an email with all practical information and the tickets.
- Did you forget to fill in your bubble? Mail to [email protected] and we'll see what else we can do.
- You do not seek contact with other bubbles. So social distancing is maintained at all times.
- Not coming to the match? Give us a call at [email protected]
- Because of the covidprotocol, it is possible that you are in a different place than your own subscription place. This is the case as long as the covid-protocol applies, so also in the competition.
In doing so, we try to place all the bubbles as best as possible in relation to the subscription spaces.
- You do not have to wear a mask when sitting down, but you do have to wear it when moving around in the stadium.
- Only one person per bubble is about drinks/eating. This does not always have to be the same person so there is no need to designate a zèèkapiting.
However, the following still applies: red flag = remain seated. Food/drinks will only be consumed on your seat.
- Old subscription and consumption cards can still be used to buy drinks/food.
- In the C2-stand, standing up is allowed, but only with mouth mask on.
- There are no time slots when you can come to the stadium. So you come when you want. We do recommend to be on time in function of the entrance controls.
- Supporters in the E-ribune can register at 20.00h at the earliest (one hour before the match). This is because everyone in the E-tribune has to enter through gate 8 and this has to be free for players and staff before 11 o'clock.
- As of this season, the DIAZ Arena - like all Belgian stadiums - is completely smoke-free. There will be no smoking zones in the stadium either. Smoking in the stadium can lead to fines and a stadium ban.