terms of privacy facebook
KV Oostende is a soccer club that competes in the 'Jupiler Pro League' (first division Belgium) with a rich history.
KV Oostende is particularly proud of its twelfth man. Every game, both home and away, we can count on the fantastic support of a growing legion of supporters. Through this Facebook page, among others, we want to inform the fans even better and work with them to make our club grow.
KV Oostende Fanpage: Guidelines
KV Oostende is committed to creating a safe online environment for fans, sponsors and other stakeholders on Facebook. It is a wonderful way to communicate with our fans, who carry this club in their hearts. All creative, inventive posts and informed opinions are welcome. We ask our fans to use this medium in a positive way and to dialogue with each other and with the club staff in a constructive atmosphere.
Vanzelfsprekend zijn de gebruikers van de KV Oostende Fanpagina onderhevig aan de algemene ’terms and conditions of Facebook’ http://www.facebook.com/terms.php?ref=pf
Violations of this will not be tolerated. We therefore ask our fans to inform us of inappropriate content. This can be done via the report buttons or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is therefore the duty of KV Oostende to protect our club, its employees and fans against inadmissible statements (both online and offline) that could cause (image) damage to one or more of these parties.
Whoever communicates on the official fan page of KV Oostende, adheres to 7 golden rules of use.
- KVO promotes healthy and honest discussion with its supporters. Think 10 counts before you post something. The whole world is reading along (as if you were saying something in front of a full stadium!)
- Supporters who communicate and discuss via this facebook page take full personal responsibility for this. Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.
- Comments, links, photos and videos are welcome on our social feeds as long as they are directly related to KV Oostende. Our communication staff will keep an eye on this.
- Illegal content such as racial, ethnic, sexual, religious and other personal defamation will not be tolerated.
- The club reserves the right to edit, modify or remove inaccurate or illegal content if it violates this code of conduct.
- Comments posted by third parties on the social media feeds of KV Oostende do not represent the opinion of KV Oostende.
- The club is an important member of the KBVB, the Belgian Football Association, and will not allow a derogatory reference to the KBVB or its representatives to appear on the social media feeds of KV Oostende. The same applies to all members, employees and partners of KV Oostende.