DIAZ ARENA IS GOING TO BE FINE TOMORROW!
Tomorrow we will finally have football with a crowd again in the Diaz Arena ! We are all looking forward to it but that also means that our stadium has to be in perfect shape to be able to receive our supporters in a comfortable and covid proof environment.
For this we can rely on our safety manager Jason De Vooght, maintenance manager Klaas Vanthournout and our team of volunteers, but also on the know-how of several reliable companies with whom we work.
- For years we have had one of the best fields in Belgium and that is partly thanks to the company Krinkels. Together with greenkeeper Brecht Descheemaker and his team, they have transformed the field into a green gem again. The firm VBS Irrigation Thanks to the sprinkler system, the lawn also stays nice and green at all times.
- We reported earlier that thanks to Brilliant/Herva are getting new led boarding at Diaz Arena starting in September and the firms Showdesign and Soundfield make sure that all the sound and vision in the Diaz Arena is in perfect order. That 'Woar is Ostende' will sound louder than ever !
- Safety and comfort in a stadium are not to be underestimated. That is why all installations in the Diaz Arena are being fine-tuned so that they can once again receive supporters. The following companies are responsible for this ADRD (fire extinguishers), Blackdog (Burglary and fire control panel), Castelijn (kitchen installations), Vaponet (fume hoods), Depreter (maintenance chauffages), Ray (maintenance of all exterior doors), Spline (heating & air conditioning), Thyssenkrupp (maintenance of passenger and goods lifts), The Elevator (maintenance of the disabled lifts), Robinick (placing signs and panels), Fregiric (maintenance of air conditioning systems) and Heliblitz (lightning protection check).
The company Quanta Costa then arranged for the installation of the crowdfunding Wall of Fame.
Thanks to Quanta Costa this Wall of Fame is on the side of the C-stand
- Last but not least, our loyal shirt sponsor ACEG all the amenities in the Diaz Arena and make sure Laurenty and Perspective to make sure the stadium is cleaned and kept in tip-top shape.
The people of Perspective help to clean the stadium
- Oh yeah and before we forget: Reduce will of course again provide tasty chips and burgers and fresh Maes Lagers and Filoutjes and Makwizien for the culinary delights in the VIP room. Because that's another thing we all missed, drinking a fresh pint on the football. Santé!
Verkindere will pour fresh pints tomorrow